This is a drawing my wife did of me at the telescope which a neighbor said looks exactly like me. There’s a story here somewhere but I’m not sure I want to write it.
- Richard Murray on Small Town Anthology III
- Anonymous on Small Town Anthology III
- Richard Murray on Depression and Writing
- Annie on Depression and Writing
- Richard Murray on Arkwright
About This Site
As a kid, Rann Murray's parents signed him up for a subscription to the Science Fiction Book Club, then they bought him a Robert The Robot toy with a fancy control module, then a telescope. So how could a spoiled brat like that not end up writing science fiction? His background as a Computer Store owner, astrophotographer and a life long interest in anything to do with science sprang from those early days.
Rann graduated from Michigan State University and still lives in the Great Lake State with his wife and three spoiled brat cats.